How to delete your Drops account
Note: If have an active subscription with Apple, Google or Paddle, deleting your account or reinstalling the app will not cancel your recurring subscription. Please check out our article on canceling your subscription here
Before you delete your account, you should know:
- After successfully deleting your account you will lose all settings and progress.
- Your email will be removed from the Drops mailing list. This will mean you won't receive any emails from us in the future.
- We can't restore accounts or progress after you delete your account
How to delete your account:
- Go to the login page and login with the Drops account you want to delete.
- Go to the Profile menu of the app and scroll down until you see the delete account option in the Support section
- Read the information carefully, then tap on Delete account
How to deactivate your locked or suspended accounts
- To delete your locked or suspended account, please send us the email address of the account to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you further