If you need to restore your premium subscription on a new device, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to the original device with the same Apple / Google ID you made your purchase with.
2. Download the Drops app.
3. Log in to Drops with your account (Facebook/Google/Apple/Email login option).
4. Tap on Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.
5. Download the Drops app on the device you want to use.
6. Log in to Drops with your account (Facebook, Google or email login option).
If you need help restoring your purchase on the same device you used to make your original purchase, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in to the same Drops app that you made your purchase in. (In addition to our main app, we have additional apps available for specific languages. If you’re not sure which version of the app you used to make your purchase, you can check your receipt. It will display the logo and name of the application you used to make your purchase)
Log in on the original device with the same Apple ID or Google Play Store ID you used to make your purchase.
Log out, then log back in to Drops with the email, Facebook or Google account you used in the app’s Profile menu. If you're on iOS, make sure you enter your Apple password correctly when prompted. This is an essential part of the login process - without it, we can not retrieve the purchases you have on your phone, and we can’t activate it.
Tap on Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.
If you are still unable to restore your purchase and you need assistance, please let us know!