We’re sorry to see you go!
Your subscription is handled by Apple, Google, or Paddle (online purchase).
Please, follow these steps to cancel your Drops subscription or click on the hyperlinks below for further information:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone.
- Tap your name
- Tap subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (Drops in this case)
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu >> Account >> Subscriptions.
- Find the Drops subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap ‘Cancel’.
- Go to https://payment.languagedrops.com/purchase
- Get to the login screen by clicking on any of the offered subscription plans (clicking on the plan does not lead to a new purchase, you can (X) the purchase popup).
- Find ‘Your purchases’ below the subscription offers.
- Click on ‘Cancel’ next to your current subscription type.
Please note, cancelling your subscription in the App Store, Google Play Store or online (Paddle) does not automatically submit a request for a refund.
You can find more detailed information about our Premium subscription fees, cancellation and refund policy here.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please message us directly from the Drops app's Help section.